Minimise virus spreading during fire roll call thanks to our app
This is a short guide on how our Time and Attendance and Fire Roll Call products can help you keep your staff safe and healthy as the UK begins to ease out of the pandemic lockdown.
If you are an existing customer who wants to make your site safe, our dedicated Sales Consultants can offer you bespoke advice based on your existing site configuration and equipment. Please get in touch.
The .NET Time and Attendance software is very flexible, enabling you to easily deal with complicated shift timings, such as the government is suggesting with staggered starts and ends. This helps with workplace crowding, so that you can keep 2m between employees as much as possible.
• Stagger arrival / departure times (shift start/end times) to reduce crowding in and out: Shifts can either be fixed or flexible and can change automatically based on when an employee clocks in and out by using our auto selection shift system.
• Plan for the minimum number of people needed on site: Using our shift assignment screens you can roster staff within a shift, section, cost centre or department. The software will advise if planned shifts look understaffed.
• Monitor staff break times to ensure compliance: Use the powerful reporting capabilities within the .NET software to monitor staff break patterns and, if need be, implement specific policies to reduce crowding in the break rooms.
As workplaces reopen, evacuations and drills will become another reason for concern.
Under the new guidelines, all employees will be required to keep a safe distance between them, even during potentially emergency situations. Our Fire Roll Call system can help you achieve this in two ways:
• Add additional Muster Points for Fire Roll Call: This can easily accommodate more muster points, thereby decreasing the number of staff assembling at each point.
• Switch to the Tensor Fire Roll Call App (FRC): When using the Fire Roll Call app, employees can mark themselves safe from within the app without physically moving to a set muster point. This ensures that employees maintain a safe distance from each other.
If you’d like any more information, please contact us.
We provide online product demos if required, as well as online or on-site training once products are purchased.